MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Crystal Cafe + Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant

These happened exactly one month ago. Yes another backdated post. (Hope you don't mind.)

Too coincidence that my birthday falls after 2 of my colleagues' so we had a birthday lunch at Crystal Cafe (since 1 of them cannot make it on her actual birthday)

For the first time (for me), everyone had lunch together. Yes, I feel so honoured to have them to celebrate with me in advance.






This is so colourful and I can't help but ask my colleague if I could take this. LOL.



Crystal Cafe
Orchard Grand Court
131 Killiney Road
Singapore 239571

Later in the evening on the same day, I met up with my year 3 poly friends and we went for dim sum at Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant for dinner.

LOL we were supposed to meet up from March and ended up postponing plans one after another, since one or two could not make it. And this time was supposed to be a movie date on the previous Saturday but I caught the movie with free tickets I won (though I don't mind watching again since I wanted to meet up with them), and turned out another person couldn't make it. So we pushed it and it became a dinner date, when everyone can make it. Finally.

I think many have heard of this dim sum restaurant. Well, it was my first.

By the time we settled down, we were all famished. And since these are small bites, we ordered quite a bit, given that we have 7 people.








What's dim sum without Xiao Long Bao? :) And my first try at Custard Bun. I also like the Fried Toufu with Floss.


Well, the price is not bad for so many dishes. Each of us spent about $13.



A must to have a group photo every time we meet :P

Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant
191 Jalan Besar
Singapore 208882

--

On the actual day, I didn't have much celebration either. But it was really nice of xxx to get me a birthday cake (otherwise I would get it myself -.-) And decided to call Pizza Hut for some comfort food that night. (probably time of month was coming soon)




In any case, thank you for everyone in one way or another. During that time, I actually felt that my birthday lasted for 3 days from the birthday lunch to the actual day. I'm truly touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment