MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Maybelline New (York) Me Party

//Edited 10 May 10pm

I received invitation of 2 after I registered myself this event. It was held on 27 April.

& it is my first time in Zouk Singapore.



Before we entered, we took photos at the photobooth!


Credits to Hello Stranger | Photobooth

Partner of the night.



Credits to Rachel/Soyato

I seriously don't know where I was looking at.


"Catch traffic stopping looks from Maybelline, and billboard worthy clothes from Forever 21." - Maybelline

Also with prizes to be won if you post photos on FB during the show or include #Maybellinesg in your tweets during the show. But too bad, as much as I tried, I had no luck. Oh well.


Sexy dancers for the night.


Credits to Christina

Pretty girls and hot guys ^^ for the last segment.


Makeup on guys.


Credits to Christina

With other bloggers who attended this too.


Credits to Christina

I had a great and tiring night. Thanks Maybelline for the tickets :)

Also thanks to the sponsors for the little things in the goodie bag :)
Forever 21, Chapter 2, Redken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment