MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Harajuku Street Style Launch Party


Harajuku Street Style Launch Party was held on last Friday 7 October at Tangs Orchard.

Featuring 15 of the coolest street hip fashion brands from Japan such as Rosebullet, DAMMY, mystic, Dip Drops etc, Harajuku Street pop-up store is only here at Tangs Orchard till end of October.




Pictures framed up on the wall. I like the girl in the picture on the left.


Shoes. LIKEY.


Oh LEOPARD printed wedges. Nice.


This cardigan caught my attention. I'm eyeing to get this. HAHA.


Look at the crowd.



Sexy.


Crowded.


*FAINTING* If you know me, I'm a fan of Mickey and Minnie.
This is so cute. But if I were to wear this, I don't think I'll look good with that leggings. Nevertheless, I like :)


Wow pretty clothes.



Getting more crowded.


Handsome mcee for the evening.


Celebrity blogger Rei Shito & street fashion photographer James Bent.

Let the fashion show begin!

For Girls:





Sweet. Especially now is the raining season.

Wear something thicker to keep you warm.

The striped cardigan featured on the 3rd model.

I like the style that the first model is wearing, with the ribbon tie.


For Guys:






Celebrity bloggers.


Bong Qiu Qiu, typicalben, Xiaxue and Cheesie.



I couldn't take a close up of their outfits. Too fast :(


(Credits to Rachel)



Worn by the models.

So many pretty clothes I like.

Photos with other bloggers.

Joey, Rachel, Pei Shi, Hong Peng.


Rei Shito!

Group photo of the G+ bloggers.

(Credits to Rachel)

Oh did I mention, "The first 10 guests will receive a SGD100 Harajuku cash voucher while the next 90 in line will receive Harajuku cash vouchers worth SGD20."


And I got my $20 voucher!

Rachel and I didn't manage to shop that day due to the crowd.
I'm so going back to get that cardigan :P

Don't forget to check out Harajuku Street Style fashion at Tangs Orchard. It isn't going to stay forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment